Gifts From Your Will or Trust
How it works
- Include a bequest to Franklin & Marshall in your will or trust. (Here's sample bequest language.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose here.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
- More detail about gifts from your will or trust.
- Frequently asked questions about gifts from your will or trust.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
- See an example of how F&M students benefit from bequests.